• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
If Aniplex re-dubbed the original Tama and Friends anime, what voice cast do you think could work?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CastMember1991

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Title says it all, let's say that the Tama and Friends anime from 1993 (which 4Kids dubbed back in 2001) is given an English re-dub by Aniplex just in time for the franchise's 40th anniversary this year. What voice actors do you think could work as the voices of Tama, Pochi, Tora, and Momo in particular?

I don't know why, but I think Bryce Papenbrook of all people could work as both Kuro and Bull. Maybe because I could see his respective performances as Meliodas from The Seven Deadly Sins and Inosuke from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba working for those characters. I could also see Erica Mendez for Tama

For Tama's owner Takeshi and Momo's owner Emi, I could respectively see Zach Aguilar (voice of Tanjiro in Demon Slayer) and Lauren Landa (Kyoko in Puella Magi Madoka Magica) voicing them. I just think she'd work.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1